Above photo: Alison Knapp pairs a vest with a long sleeve t-shirt during the fall when she rides!
By TPH Intern Izzy Feinstein
As the days become shorter and leaves start falling off of trees, fashion-forward equestrians everywhere are beginning to think about their fall wardrobes. From colorful sweaters and vests to keep you warm on chilly days to patterned scarves that brighten up any outfit, you are guaranteed to be a trendsetter from the stable to the street with these fall fashion trends.
- JOTT USA offers lightweight outerwear in a variety of fun colors, perfect for fall days at the barn or horse show. From red to black to every color in between, the options are endless for creating your perfect fall look. Available in women’s, children’s, and men’s sizes, there is something for everyone. Some of their most popular styles that can be seen on equestrians of all genders, ages, and sizes are the Seda women’s vest, CHA women’s jacket, Eva children’s jacket, Zoe vest, and Tom men’s vest.
- Hadfield’s Saddlery Cashmerlon V-neck Sweaters are available in over twelve colors and are perfect for layering over a polo or long-sleeve t-shirt or underneath a vest or jacket. These machine washable sweaters offer the look and feel of cashmere for a fraction of the cost.
- Tailored Sportsman breeches are a staple in many equestrians’ closets, so the Vintage Contrast Patch Breeches in fall colors like “Bordeau” and “Espresso” are the perfect addition to any Tailored lover’s collection. The contrast between the tan knee patch and dark colored breech add a rustic, fall vibe to any outfit.
- Ruespari Belts have taken the equestrian world by storm this year with their bright colors, flexible material, and adorable clasps. The Orange/Navy with Engraved Clasp, Navy and Tan Rugby Stripe, and Orange and Gold Clasp are just some of the colors that make a great fall (and year round) accessory. Ruespari belts are available in Men’s, Women’s, and Kids’ sizes, so anyone can “Be Flexible.”
- Quarter-zip sweaters like Vineyard Vines “Shep Shirts” and Patagonia’s “Better Sweater” and “Synchilla Snap-T Pullover” are great to layer over short or long sleeve t-shirts or underneath a vest or jacket. These sweaters are available in a variety of patterns and colors, and in women’s, men’s, and kid’s sizes.
- Personally Preppy‘s Monogrammed Cashmere Scarf is perfect for colder weather! Available in five different colors with two different monogramming styles, this scarf is a must-have fall accessory that can easily be worn outside of the barn as well.